Video Content Creator
paper republic is hiring!
Video Content Creator (Part-Time)
15h / week
About us: paper republic makes hand-crafted leather and paper goods. We design, craft, prepare and personalise all our products from our brand new office in Vienna’s 9th district. We believe in the power of paper and the importance of analogue things.
paper republic is a fast growing e-commerce brand selling mainly in the EU and American market.
We are 20 people with a friendly, international office with people from all backgrounds and nationalities with German, English and Spanish as the main languages.
We are a friendly, outgoing and hands on working environment. We believe in the power of teamwork and working together to get things done, we aren’t afraid to learn new things and we usually have a smile on our faces whilst doing it. Teamwork and comradery are very important to us.
This is a big part of our ethos and is important along with the following skill set.
We are looking to hire an exceptionally passionate,experienced and fun loving video creator.
You will be responsible for capturing, editing, creating and producing video content, from large video productions to small weekly social media reels and stop motions as well as video ads. On some productions you’ll work closely together with our digital content manager on concepts and story board. There will be times we will only provide you the topic and you have to make a complete video which fits the style of our brand.
- Proven experience in video creation (please show us your online portfolio)
- Strong visual storytelling skills, with an ability to visualise abstract concepts and make them come to life
- Excellence in camera work
- Competency in storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes is required.
- Strong knowledge of typography, colour theory and design aesthetics
- Ensure that the style and quality of the content stays consistent
- Ability to independently ideate, create, and troubleshoot through a production pipeline.
- Pro-active attitude, coming up with new ideas for video content
- Good grasp on current trends and practices.
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent English language skills
- Motion Graphics or Animation skills are a plus
- Active Youtubers and Instagrammers
- Basic German language skills
What we offer:
- Part of fast-growing D2C brand with international operations
- Managing together with head of marketing, with a large, dedicated advertising budget / year
- Possibility to progress rapidly within the company
- Friendly office environment with weekly free lunch (and a monthly budget for team building).
- Staff discount on a range of our products and partner products
- Flexible working time
Part-Time (15h/week) Position. We are ready to adapt your needs and offer reasonable flexible working time.
How to apply: please send your CV, your online video portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, tell us why you are suitable for the job and make sure to include a link to videos you made. If you do not have all the required skills, please be clear in your application where your skills lie and where you need to learn and grow.
SALARY: from € 1000 gross per month, higher salary possible based on your experience
Workplace: Vienna (9th district)paper republic e.U.
Augasse 5+7/EG/Top 11090 Vienna