paper republic is hiring!
We love leather and paper and are one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality notebooks in Europe, based in Vienna and with worldwide online sales. We are an international, dynamic team that likes to develop and implement ideas together.
We are looking for a cook (20h / month)
- Preparing a one-course lunch for the whole team (approx. 21 people) once a week (for about 4h)
- Preparing finger food and drinks for an event in our paper republic shop once a month (for about 4h)
- Creating weekly meal plans and preparing shopping lists
- Shopping for groceries that we cannot order online
- You are motivated, organised and communicative
- You have a passion for cooking and some experience in cooking for bigger groups
- You have good German and/or English speaking skills
- You enjoy trying different and varied recipes and also like to cook vegan and vegetarian meals
What we offer:
- A young, innovative and international team
- Possibility of increasing working hours in the long run
- Fun team events (picnics, hiking tours, game nights…) – and many team lunches with us!
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Creative freedom with your meal plans
- Cool working space in central Vienna, well-connected to public transport
Are you interested?
Tell us why YOU would be a good fit for us by sending an email to Anna Göttel (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to your application!
Remuneration: 200 € / month (marginal employment, for more information see here: https://www.help.gv.at/Portal.Node/hlpd/public/content/207/Seite.20700061.html
Job location: Vienna (9th district)
paper republic GmbH
FAO Anna Göttel
Augasse 5-7/EG/Top 1